Last places available for 'Digital Futures' at iconic London landmark
Local authority leaders from across the country are invited to learn about the future of digital service design and delivery, at the top of one of London's most iconic buildings, the BT tower, next week.
Public sector digital experts, non-profit organisation leaders and world-leading technology company specialists will brief top-level teams (chief executives, members, finance directors CIOs) from local and central government on near-future digital trends that will impact public services.
The early evening programme for Local Digital's flagship 'Local Digital Futures', which still has some free place left, is comprised of the following informal talks:
- Dan Hill, Executive Director of Futures, Future Cities Catapult - Work, life and play: digital cities of the future
- Helen Milner, Chief Executive, Tinder Foundation - Digital Inclusion in a digital future
- Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist, BT - Future of the workplace and omnichannel engagement with citizens
- Jos Creese, Chair Local CIO Council, Hampshire CC - Changing roles in a digital future
- Julie Tankard, VP Local & Devolved Government, BT - Powering future communities
- James Berge, Deloitte - Digital by Default: what do the public think?
The event follows a daytime programme - now fully booked - on the same theme, aimed at local government heads of service, assistant directors and service managers, as well as ICT and digital specialists. Highlights from this event's speed briefings will also be presented in a 'show and tell' session that evening covering:
- assisted digital
- tomorrow's user experience
- multi-agency working through digital
- building tomorrow's digital services together
- doing more with less in social care
- big data analytics on the map
- buying technology in a digital future
- after channel shift.
The session will be followed by time for networking and drinks at the BT Tower.
The event takes place on 9 April at BT Tower, 45 Maple Street, London W1T 4BG. Registration opens at 17.00 for a 17.30 start and the event closes at 19.00.
Register here to attend.