#LocalDigital Live: Is Smart just for Cities?
In recent years there has been a lot of talk about 'Smart Cities' - from driverless cars to intelligent buildings and transport to bins that tell HQ when they need emptying.
Is this just fantasy or is this now reality? And is Smart really reserved for just for Cities?
Joining Helen Olsen Live in the studio are:
- Sarah Gonsalves, Head of Policy, Milton Keynes Council
- Julian Bowrey, Deputy Director Digital and Corporate Communication, DCL
- Linda Chandler, Lead Architect for Cities and Regions, Microsoft
- Ben Hawes, Smart Cities and Internet of Things Policy, Digital Economy Unit, BIS`
- Debbie Johnson, ICT Business Development, Kent County Council
#LocalDigital Live is a studio-based discussion programme with a live, virtual audience adding their thoughts and questions to the debate via IM.