UKAuthority is the only media operation focused solely on how technology can be used to deliver better, cheaper, public services here in the UK
Our UKAuthority Elements' integrated editorial, marketing and engagement services portfolio comprises:
- UKAuthority Database, our core circulation, editorial and research database of circa 30,000 key public chief and senior executives, directors and officers from central and local government, police, fire, health and ancillary services.
- UKAuthority.com, the online news service for major and breaking news. Posted as events occur, with subscribers to the service receiving email alert notification of the story. In May 2012 the portal had 23,683 visitors (316,661 page views).
- UKAuthority.tv the video news service, enabling the news-makers to tell it like it is. In May 2012, 3,507 people viewed UKAtv videos.
- UKAuthority Live, interactive live debates on the key issues of the day with news-makers, policy makers and thought leaders. In May 2012, UKA Live programmes were viewed 1,411 times.
- UKAuthority Extra, the weekly direct email rounding up the headlines from UKAuthority.com, UKAtv, UKA Live and UKA Collective for the recipient's inbox. (Circulation: 11,500 public sector / 1,700 commercial)
- UKAuthority Collective, the UKA Editor's choice of news from the wider public sector and technology media.
UKAuthority: Passionate about journalism, passionate about people, about technology and about data. Passionate about technology-enabled public service delivery and savings to the public purse.