UKA Community Database
36,300 decision makers and influencers across central and local government, police, fire, health, housing and ancillary services.
- Editorial, research and engagement database is constantly updated and fine-tuned in response to organisational and policy changes.
- At any point in time it comprises 100% coverage of major central government, local government, health, fire & rescue, police and major/ex-council housing organisations.
- Data is coded and classified by UKAuthority researchers to reflect organisational type, geography, and individual job function and role.
A full data breakdown is available on request. However, contacts are categorised:
Into four major categories of decision maker/influencer:
- 24% Technocrat Decision Makers
- 26% Non-technical Decision Makers
- 36% Users & Influencers
- 14% Finance & Procurement
Within three main seniority levels:
Level 1: chief executives and deputies/assistant chief execs; chief operating officers; directors of finance; directors; assistant/deputy directors in central government; chief constables/fire officers; councillors/chairs and vice-chairs / members; all heads of IT.
Level 2: assistant/deputy directors (except central govt); 'heads of'; managers.
Level 3: team leaders, officers and other users.
Providing comprehensive coverage across the entire public sector:
||Coverage of sector organisations|
||100% of 418 organisations|
||100% of 411 organisations|
||100% of 537 organisations|
||100% of 44 organisations|
||100% of 150 organisations|
|Fire & Rescue:
||100% of 55 organisations|
||100% of largest 323 largest HAs|